Fatima Salhab FCCA
I help fast-growth e-commerce businesses to scale business operations, improve performance and prepare for investment.
My passion lies in collaborating with founders and CEOs of ambitious e-commerce startups and scale ups, guiding them through the whirlwind journey of growing their businesses. I develop best practice finance operations by using technology to improve processes. I'm also a judge for the UK E-commerce Awards.
Prior to joining flinder, I was a finance expert at Deloitte Propel supporting start-ups and SMEs. I bring that international knowledge and experience of working with e-commerce clients to flinder.
I originally trained as a management accountant in industry, where I was able to fully appreciate and understand a business from its core. This has given me the experience and ability to support clients by understanding what they value and what they need from me as an adviser.
When not at work, I enjoy travelling with my family in our caravan. No matter whether we’re camping by the sea in glorious sunshine or taking shelter from the wind and rain in the Welsh countryside, my four children never fail to make me smile (or never fail to remind me what is truly important in life).
Ask me about:
- Best practice e-commerce playbook for scaling and accelerating growth.
- Preparing for Series A and due diligence.
- Optimising finance and operational data.
- Designing data analytics dashboards across operations, finance, customers, e-commerce and marketing.
- Designing and implementing strategic reporting aligned to your strategy.
- Shopify integrations.
- Unleashed integrations and optimisation.
- A2X integrations.
- ERP (and other) system transformations.
- Investor and cashflow forecast modelling and budgeting.
- International VAT and tax considerations for global e-commerce businesses.