Dave Eaton FCA
I help fast-growth tech businesses to improve performance, scale the business and prepare for investment.
I spent most of my career working with fast-growth technology businesses leading finance teams and guiding the growth journey through supporting fundraising and exits. I find nothing more satisfying than working as part of a management team to navigate the challenges and come out the other side with a clear proposition, strong growth and marketshare through to an exit.
Outside of work, I’m a keen sportsman, playing tennis regularly and surfing when I can and I’m currently converting an old panel van into a campervan.
Ask me about:
- Best practice tech and SaaS playbook for scaling and accelerating growth.
- CFO board representation.
- Fundraising - preparation and execution.
- EMI and other share options schemes.
- Designing and implementing sector specific and operationally relevant strategic reporting.
- Investor modelling and business planning.
- International expansion.
- Exit planning and execution.
Recent insights I've contributed to
What is a down round?
How you should prepare for meeting with VCs
How to value your start-up